- 4 medium tomato plants, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh tulsi leaves
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE:
- two tablespoons essential olive oil
- two tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange the tomato plants, cheese and tulsi on the serving platter. Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients drizzle over salad.
Very fast and sampled great. Used to do halve the floor mustard since i wasn’t sure about this, however it was scrumptious.
It was an enormous hit in a party I introduced it to. The only real change I made was using grape tomato plants rather. I really like the flavors and also the fresh ingredients. It had been great!